You can view all the available domain extensions and pricing at Register Domain page.
Free Landing/Parking Page
When you register a domain name with us, we will give you an option to host a page for that domain name on our server for FREE. You can include your company name, logo, contact details and links to your social media and a short description on that page. We will continue to host the page for as long as we are still managing the domain name.View Sample
Free Email Addresses*
Get 2 Free Email Accounts with 100MB each, POP3 + IMAP access and Catch-all facilities with every domain name you registered with us. You can create a personalized email address like MyName@DomainName for no extra cost!
Free Managed DNS Services*
All domain names that we offer, come with complete control to manage the DNS records for the associated Domain Name, absolutely FREE of cost! Plus, our FREE DNS service is hosted on globally distributed and highly redundant infrastructure making it one of the most reliable in the industry. You can manage SOA, A, AAAA, MX, CNAME and NS records – with all updates reflecting instantaneously.
Free Domain Forwarding Service*
This service allows you to point your domain name to another website location. It supports hiding the destination URL in any domain forwarding order by enabling URL Masking, wild carded sub-domain forwarding and path forwarding. It comes free for every domain name purchased from us.
Free Email Forwarding Service*
This great Free Service gives you the ability to make your Email Addresses look professional with MyName@DomainName. Using Mail Forwarding, you can accept and forward mails sent to your Domain Name to a free email service like gmail/hotmail.
Why must I have my own domain name?
Domain name is an extension of your brand and it’s cheap. You may have a website using free subdomain (e.g. mybrand.wordpress.com) or a Facebook page. But it doesn’t belong to you. You will loose it when they decided to end their services. Whereas, a domain name belongs to you forever (as long as you renew it).
Having your own domain name also means you can have emails ending with your own domain name. That means no more Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail email address. This will reflect professionalism on your brand, thus increasing confidence in your prospects and customers.
Reserving your own domain name also prevent others from owning it and to avoid lengthy and costly legal battle in court.
Is it hard (or costly) to register a domain name?
It is very easy and cheap to register a domain name. Just use the above form to check is your desired domain name is still available for registration or not. If yes, just place the order and pay according to the amount in the invoice and we will take care the rest for you. If you have any problem placing the order, just contact us for further assistance.
Can anyone register a domain name?
General Top Level Domain (gTLD) such as .com, .net and .org are open for everyone without any restriction. That’s why it is harder to find the desired domain name under that extensions. However, most country level domain names such as .com.my are reserved for entities located in the respective country. Please contact us if you wish to know more about the requirements for any country level domain names.
What is the specification of a valid domain name?
- A domain name can only contain characters from A to Z, 0 – 9 (case insensitive).
- A domain name may contain hyphen “-” but may not begin or end with a hyphen.
- Spaces and special characters, such as question marks (?), exclamation points (!), and underscores (_) are not allowed.
- A domain name cannot have hyphens as the 3rd and 4th characters (reserved for multilingual domain registration eg: xn--example.com)
How do I choose a good domain name?
Please refer to this article to learn how to choose a good domain name.
First of all, I would to thanks Surf7.net for giving me the opportunity of a life time! They fulfill their promise every time!I joined the free domain for blogger for campaign and really, I was so shocked to know that My wish comes true! The reply was so fast, just a few days after the application, my blog is now going to have its own domain! I never thought that A Malaysian company could be so generous, sophisticated and stable. Can’t wait to join in!
I am a IT Executive at Armstrong Auto Parts Sdn Bhd and we have been using Surf7 services since 2002. All I can say is GREAT!! Surf7 has always provided me with fast and friendly service.
- Free Email Addresses, Free Managed DNS Services, Free Domain Forwarding Service and Free Email Forwarding Service are not available for Country Level Domain Names such as .com.my, .net.my, .org.my, .edu.my, .my, .com.sg, .net.sg, .org.sg, .edu.sg, .per.sg, .sg, .kr and .co.kr domain names.
- Country Level Domain Names are for residents reside or companies incorporated in the specific country only.
- Domain registration fees are strictly non refundable.
- You do agree to our terms of service.
- Surf7.net reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- All Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia.