Search engine optimization is one of the hottest inquiries I received from my clients. I personally believe that…
- SEO is the most important aspect of web development. The success of your website depend largely on the result of your SEO.
- Anyone can do SEO as long as he/she has the time, passion and a pinch of web development knowledge. That’s right, SEO is a long journey and it is fueled by passion. Like everything else, you will probably throw in the towel when you don’t see any desirable result after a while if you jump into it without any passion.
- If you don’t have the time, passion and any knowledge of web development, you can always hire the professional to get their hands dirty for you.
There are plenty of resources on SEO you can find in the Internet. Here are some articles that I think might help you in your SEO quest.
- Bulletproff 10 Step SEO Guide – This article is designed to simply touch on the cycle of event required to raise your current website’s ranking in the search engines and then maintain those levels for the long haul.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Terms Glossary – Now you can speak like an SEO/SEM guru.
- Google webmaster guidelines list – Must read if you are serious about SEO. After all, Google owns more than 60% of global search traffic.
- Why Google Sinks Your Site – Learn how not to penalized by Google.
- Website Grader – Useful tool to grade your website SEO against all other websites that have used this service.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC… Which One Is Better? – Pros and cons of SEO and PPC
- Top 10 SEO Myths V2 – Latest myth on SEO.
- Easy SEO Tips – Here is another basic SEO tips for beginner.
- 10 Steps to build a Niche SEO Empire – Part I – What is SEO Empire? It is simply a huge group of websites, linking to each other in some way, with the purpose of improve the overall ranking by leveraging.
- 10 Steps to build a Niche SEO Empire – Part II – Continue from part 1.
- 8 Useful SEO Techniques Every Webmaster Should Know – Every webmaster should have some basic understanding of these simple SEO techniques if they want to achieve Top Rankings for their site.
I will try to add more links to above from time to time if I do come across any quality articles on SEO.